1. Feel free to post group pictures of Disciples riding, or standing together.
2. Group pictures are defined as pictures we know you're taking, for instance if a group of us is out riding or staring at a camera, as opposed to sneaking in and taking a picture of a secret meeting, or pictures of us when we aren't looking and didn't authorize it.
3. If you appear in a picture, and a full patch is visible, that's okay to post. Because you appear in the picture.
4. You can share a picture from a full patches page. You're clearly sharing somebody else's post so that's okay to do as opposed to posting as if it's you.
5. A RIP picture of a fallen Disciple with his cut.
6. If a full patch feels a certain picture is inappropriate be gracious in asking for its remove, and explain why as well so it's clear.
7. And of course... No pictures with 1%ers, support gear, or their support clubs.