Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Renewal

Many received freedom at Daytona from bondages caused by suppressed emotions. These included anger, rage, bitterness, unforgiveness, and depression. This work isn't done. In fact we are just beginning to set people free. 

That's the work of the Holy Spirit, to set you free. Listen to Isaiah 61:1-2 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, Because the Lord has anointed me To bring good news to the afflicted; He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to captives And freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord, And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn. 

God wants to heal the broken places in your heart. He wants to release you from the victimization and abuse that happened to you. He wants to see you have liberty from loneliness, feelings of isolation and frustration. Fear, distress, doubt and confusion isn't His plan for you. 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

God wants to create a new clean heart in you.  He wants to set you free so you can serve Him wholeheartedly. Love, joy, peace, patience and kindness aren't just random ideas, they are God's plan for you. 

Psalm 51:10-12 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.  Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.  Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.

So the next two rallies, the Battle Scar, and the USA Run will be about Renewal. Letting go of old junk, and letting God flood us with fresh fire and the anointing of His Holy Ghost. 

Renewal http://disciplecmcblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/renewal.html